July 31, 2010

30 items


Now that I'm officially 1/3 of the way through my 30x30, it seems a bit overdue to post the ingredients for my remixes.

Here they are - 30 items.

1st row: linen blazer - thrifted / striped blouse - thrifted / print cardigan - Ann Taylor

2nd row: gray v-neck tee - American Apparel / white v-neck tee - Forever 21 / navy striped tee - Gap / pink tank - Anthropologie / black henley tank - Old Navy / black scoopneck tee - Urban Outfitters / striped scoopneck tee - Urban Outfitters

3rd row: blue skirt - Urban Outfitters / yellow skirt - self-made from vintage fabric / navy skirt - Gap / cutoffs - Old Navy / red print skirt - self-made from vintage fabric / floral print skirt - thrifted / jungle print skirt - thrifted

4th row: light skinnies - H&M / blue skinnies - BDG / black skinnies - Forever 21 / print dress - Target / blue button-down - thrifted / chambray button-down - thrifted Banana Republic

5th row: orange flats - Urban Outfitters / gray flats - Urban Outfitters / white oxfords - vintage, thrifted / espadrilles - thrifted / tan flats - Old Navy / black sandals - Ross / gold sandals - Target

All told, there are two jackets/cardigans, eight tops, two shirts, six skirts, four pairs of pants/shorts, one dress, and seven pairs of shoes. I see now that I stayed pretty neutral with the tops, but somewhat made up for it with the many over-the-top prints of the skirts. I probably went a little overboard with the shoes, and a little underboard with cardigans as my office is extremely over-air-conditioned. Anyone else learning any garment selection lessons in hindsight?

Edit: Click the image to see it bigger if you'd like a bit more detail on just how wrinkly my clothes were when I photographed them. Look, I really hate ironing, ok?

0 comments:

Post a Comment